India has some of the world’s best healthcare facilities, staffed by doctors with international qualifications & vast and varied experience. The cost of treatment is substantially lesser than in developed countries, in some cases the difference can result in as much as 60% savings. For patients, the result is a win-win… situation, world class medical attention and patient care services and savings too.
Anand Orthopedic Hospital offers patients:
- World class medical facilities that use the latest technologies
- A team of highly specialized, internationally trained doctors who are globally renowned for their expertise and skills
- Seamless services and personalized care and attention
- Great value for money
Certainly. Once you confirm your visit to our facility for medical treatment, we will send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you. Please send us the following details via email if you want us to send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country:
- Patient’s name and passport number
- Medical escort’s name and passport number
- Your tentative date of arrival at Anand Orthopedic Hospital for treatment Note
- If you are traveling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival. Our team will help you with all these formalities.
- Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register with the nearest Police Station or Police Commissioner’s office within 24 hours of arrival. Refer to your Visa/ Transit document for instructions.
- Please bring 10 passport size photographs with you for the above formalities.
Sure. Before your arrival, our International Patients Services Team will send you the name and contact details of the staffer being sent to meet you. This person will escort you to the hospital or accommodation. If you are unable to find the person sent to pick you up, all you need to do is call our hospital helpline.
Depending on your budget, we can arrange accommodation for you and your attendant close to the hospital at nearby guest houses, service apartments or luxurious 5-star hotels. Facilities like hospital visits, on-call doctor, cab services and emergency ambulance can also be arranged by us.
Our International Patient Coordinator will liaise between you and the hospital. He will arrange your appointments as well as the referrals that will be needed for various services like the outpatient clinic, laboratory and pathology, medical imaging, and inpatient surgical procedures.
1. Airport pickup and drop
2. A SIM card, provided to you immediately after your arrival, so that you can talk to your relatives back home
3. VISA/FRRO assistance
4. Language interpreters
5. Foreign Exchange conversion at the hospital
6. Fax, photocopy, and courier services
7. Laundry services
8. In-room color television, cable connection, DVD player
9. Complimentary Wi-Fi in most of our hospitals
10. Complimentary stay in your room for one attendant (while you are being operated on, we will provide alternative accommodation for your attendant)
11. Special arrangements to meet specific religious or dietary needs
12. Daily updates for your referring doctors and family
1. Wire Transfer:
Transfer money directly from your bank account to Anand Orthopedic account– it takes about seven working days for the funds to be credited. Send us the scanned copy of the money transfer receipt; this will be used to help you settle your bill. On discharge, any excess amount will be refunded to you and any shortfall will have to be paid in cash. Note o We will send you our bank details on request o The transferred amount cannot be used for bill settlement unless you provide us with a copy of the wire transfer receipt
2. Direct payment:
At the hospital: pay your hospital bill at the hospital directly through cash, card, or traveller’s cheques Note. We accept all major credit cards like VISA, MASTER Card, AMEX and CIRRUS and We accept payment for inpatient services in the following currencies: US Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Omani Riyal, UAE Dirham, Kuwait Dinar, Saudi Riyal and Singapore dollars.